Marc Wang



What I wanna take from this is to share my truth and to be honest with myself, and honest with her too.
我想在這之中得到的是分享我的真實情況,然後誠實地面對自己誠實地面對她

I have no idea what's going on today.
我完全不知道今天要幹甚麼

My name's Carl Monroe and I was in a relationship for three years with Sarah Trevino.
我的名字是Carl Monroe,我與Sarah Trevino有過一段三年的戀情

In the beginning it was great
剛開始感覺很棒

I had experimented with another person we will say.
這麼說好了,我曾跟其他人有些不尋常的關係

We just fell apart, we hated each other.
然後我們分手了,還彼此憎恨

I just needed time to figure out who I was
我只是需要些時間搞清楚我是誰

My name is Auri, I dated Steveo for about two and a half years.
我的名字是Auri,我曾與Steveo交往過約兩年半

We met in school our senior year of college.
我們在大四的時候相遇

We decided to end it mainly cuz of belief
我們主要因為信仰不同而分手

I don't know what to expect
我不知道她會怎麼想

I'm cool with.. awkwardness
我應該可以接受...一點尷尬

Exes talk forehead to forehead,
與前任額頭貼額頭講話

It's a good thing I got a big one
幸好我額頭蠻寬的

You wanna take the first question? Sure
你會想問第一個問題嗎?

Which do you prefer, tempons or pads?
你喜歡用衛生棉條還是衛生棉?

Neither, diva cup
都不是,我喜歡用月亮杯(月事杯)

I forgot about that, the blood cup.
我忘了,那血淋淋的杯子

Do you shave your pubes?
你會為陰部除毛嗎?

Did you not take a straight razor,
最好我會拿把剃刀

"I am not the Sweeney Todd of all barbers"
我不是《瘋狂理髮師》(電影名稱,由強尼戴普飾演主角)

What was the thing that annoyed you most about me?
我哪種行為讓你感到最厭煩?

Your anger, I guess. Okey
你生氣的時候,我覺得

The thing that annoyed me the most about you,
你讓我覺得最厭煩的地方是

things like how to decorate a room a certain way, or fold something a certain way.
偏要用某種方式裝飾一個房間或偏要將某東西用特定方法摺起來

Was I a bad boyfriend?
我是個糟糕的男友嗎?

She laughs cuz it's a yes
她笑了,所以那代表「是」

You were mostly a good boyfriend. Thank you.
你絕大部分時候是個很好的男友

You put yourself first a lot, but that doesn't make you a bad boyfriend.
你常常把自己的事放在第一順位,但是那並不代表你是個糟糕的男友

Do you feel ruined by the outcome of our relationship?
你覺得這段感情的結果讓你相當受傷嗎?

It's like, it's um, I don't know.
我覺得,呃,我不知道

I should be like really, like angry. And I was.
我應該要非常,非常生氣 然後我真的很生氣

It's not easy, but I look back fondly, so yeah.
這相當不容易,但我相當不捨這段感情,所以我應該是蠻受傷的

I really liked that, you're down to adventure and handle things very gracefully.
我相當喜歡你喜愛冒險的精神而且能夠相當優雅的處理事情

But now I'm like really happy about it.
但我現在相當高興它發生了

I wouldn't take it back.
我還是會讓它發生的

How would you feel if my next relationship was with a guy?
如果我出櫃了,你會做何感想?

I'd be happy about it. Really? Yeah.
我會為你感到高興 真假?

What's your favorite food? Um, Mexican
你最喜歡的食物是? 呃,墨西哥菜

Cut.
我不錄了

I enjoyed it.
我很享受整個過程

Still a little shaken up
心中還是有點小鹿亂撞

I have some personal things I need to work out.
我有些私人的事情要自己解決

I'm glad that we're friends and I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship and we can continue to be friends.
我很高興我們還是朋友,希望這不會毀了我們的友情,然後我們可以繼續當朋友

Yeah, of course, yeah.
可以啊,當然可以當朋友

Just because the relationship ended doesn't mean that the relationship has ended.
我們雖然分手了,但這不代表我們需要絕交

We still have a love for each other, we're just not in love with each other.
我們依然關心對方 我們只是沒有在一起
Next Post較新的文章 Previous Post較舊的文章 首頁