Marc Wang


Your life has meaning if you give it meaning.
你的人生會因為你給它意義而有意義

If you define what it is that you're doing.
若是你能夠定義出你正在做的這件事情

What it is that's important to you.
對你來說什麼是重要的

Purpose is one of these terms that gets thrown around a lot
「目的」這個詞常常被大家拿來使用

And people think about it often times in a religious way or in some of these little larger field.
大家通常把它與宗教信仰連結,或者是與更大的方向

Philosophical ways
像是哲學方面

I don't believe that purpose comes from above
我個人不相信目的是上天給予的

It comes from you
應該是自己決定的

And one activity that I recommend people do
我有一個活動推薦給大家去做

Especially around New Years
尤其是在新年之際

And also mid yaer
或者是在年中的時候

Is to write down that values are important to you
做法是,寫下什麼樣的價值對你來說是重要的

Every six months
每六個月

You sit down and you think
篤定安穩的坐下並深思

You really take the time
花一些時間

You write out what are your top three values
寫下三個對你來說最重要的價值

What are the most important to you
對你來說是最重要的

And you can use them to craft a statement of purpose
並利用那三個你認為重要的價值去設立一個目標

Which is very simple
非常簡單

A hundred words or less
寫不超過一百字

Which just says what is important to me right now?
寫下目前對我來說最重要的事

How am I gonna use my activites and my time on this earth to live out my values
且要運用什麼活動或者如何安排時間去實踐我認為重要的價值

And if you can do that every six months
如果你能夠每六個月就重複一次這件事情

And actually really it's a very helpful activity
這是一個對你非常有幫助的活動

Because it often cuts out activities that you are like..um
因為這會讓你排除掉對你來說不是那麼重要的事項...恩?

Do I really wanna be doing that?
我真的要去做這件事情?

It's almost like making a budget
就像在編列預算一樣

When you sit down and look at what you're spending your money on.
當你仔細思量你把錢花在什麼上面時

And you look at. You know.
你仔細看,你知道的

All the different things you actually putting cold hard numbers on things that you value
這麼多形形色色的事情裡,你花錢去做你認為重要的事

And most the time when you look at people who do a budget
而當你注意那些會做預算規劃的人

They tend to cut out things that actually less important to them
他們大部分會把較不重要的事情排除

It's really an activity of consciousness
這是一件自覺、自知的事情

So when we look at what we value. That is very clear.
所以當我們在看我們認為重要的價值時。這會非常清楚

It can be very clear how to make your purpose and say OK. Well
非常清楚如何設定你的目標,並說OK

This is what I'm living for. For now.
這就是目前對我來說最重要的目標且要努力去實踐的

And it actually helps to direct your activity, direct your life.
這會讓你不會迷失方向並引導你的人生

And people that live with a sense of purpose are generally happier and more hopeful for the future.



  • purpose [ˋpɝpəs] - 目的,意圖(n.名詞)
  • thrown [θrəʊn] - 投,擲,拋,扔(vt.及物動詞)
  • religious [rɪˋlɪdʒəs] - 宗教的,宗教上的(a.形容詞)
  • Philosophical [͵fɪləˋsɑfɪk!] - 哲學的(adj 形容詞)
  • craft [kræft] - 精巧地製作(vt.及物動詞)



This is a coalition
這裡是「聯盟」

We created a show to start discussion specifically about the topics that are unique to the stand age.
我們錄製這個節目,企圖要針對當前的議題,展開討論

Why are we obsessed with sharing online?
我們為何那麼瘋狂地愛分享?

One of the three like basic human needs. It's like to feel like you're wanted, or that you belong to something.
這就像其中一個人類的基本需求,我們喜歡被需要、有歸屬感

We care about status
我們很在意地位

If you're told that your status depends on you being funny or you being smart
如果有人說,你的地位取決於你好不好笑、聰不聰明

or people paying attention on how many friends you have
或是你有多少朋友

then like the feedback reflects your status
那麼其他人的回應就反映了你的地位高低

Everybody wants to feel wanted
每個人都想要被他人需要

Everybody wants to feel like they're the leader and have all these followers
每個人也都想要像個領袖一樣有一群擁護者跟隨在後

And everyone wants to feel "liked", double tap
每個人都想要被按讚,越多越好

I think we're living in a culture that the ultimate reward for most people is attention
我認為在現今的文化中,對大部分人來說,最終的目標是得到關注

So now whenever we do anything it is for that. I mean
所以現在不論我們做什麼事都是為了博得他人注意

the only thing we value is eyeballs on us
我們唯一在乎的是夠不夠吸睛

And that, my friends, is exactly why we're a culture that's addicated to sharing our lives online.
我的朋友阿,這就是為什麼我們喜歡在網路上瘋狂分享自己的生活

because eyeballs have become the new currency.
因為吸睛程度已經成為新的貨幣

But for the first time in history, studies show that we actually care more about what we share than what we own
但研究顯示,比起我們所擁有的,我們更在乎分享了什麼,這可是歷史上頭一遭

And there's no sign that this trend is ending anytime soon.
看來這個現象會繼續下去

Five million images are uploaded to Instagram every day
每天有五百萬張照片上傳到 Instagram

575 of which are liked every second
每秒鐘有 575 張相片得到「讚」

Nearly 175 million tweets are sent per day on Twitter.
每天有一億七千五百萬則訊息發表在推特

And the average Facebook user create ninety pieces of content per month
平均來說,臉書使用者每個月發出九十條貼文

It's almost like, a metaphor
這就像是個象徵

for lives that we have yet to discover we could lead
象徵我們可能可以過的生活

You know you post you tweet because you can
你po文,因為你知道你可以

You know that you got to something because it's your opportunity.
你必須嶄露頭角,因為這是你的機會

We're starting to understand the unique power of a post
我們開始瞭解到po文的獨特力量

and I know what you're thinking. It's social media it's not that deep
我知道你在想什麼: 不過是社群媒體,哪有這麼深奧

But, with most of us spending three and a half to seven hours a day
但是,我們大部分人每天平均花三個半到七小時

on social platforms that could potentially reach a hundred and fifty thousands strangers
在社群媒體上,而這些訊息有可能會被十五萬個陌生人看到

Maybe it's time that we stop and think twice about the effects of how much we share online
或許是時候停止這一切,重新想想我們在網路上分享這麼多的後果

The more you start putting stuff on there, the more easier it is to share something you might not want to share
你分享越多,就越容易不小心貼出你不想分享的東西

that might not really be public information
或不該公開的訊息

like you forget who you're sharing it with cause you're not, you don't have the committee in front of you.
你似乎忘記你到底和誰分享這麼多資訊,因為透過網路,你看不到實體的一群人在你面前

I think people forget how public it is.
人們忘記社群媒體其實是很公開的平台

If you have a social platform, then everyone else who follows yours in the world becomes your audience
如果你在社群平台上活動,其他訂閱、追蹤你的人就成為你的觀眾

and you become an artist or performer or on display in somewhere shape of form
你就成為一個藝術家或表演者,用不同的方式展現

So everything you do should be compelling one way or another
所以無論如何你的一舉一動都要引人注目

I think it's really interesting in the idea of writing an autobiography
若用書寫自傳這種想法來看,這一切都很有趣

We all are writing our own autobiography now
現在我們每個人其實都在寫自傳

We forget that someday our grandchildren, unless we deactivated the account, are going to be able to go back
我們好像忘了,在未來的某一天(除非你刪除帳號) 我們的孫子、孫女都能滑過頁面

and look exactly what we did and we can actually get a clear picture of what our universes is really like
看到我們做了什麼事,了解這個時代長什麼樣子

What kind of story are you telling online?
你在網路上分享哪種故事呢?




Staring out at the rain with a heavy heart
帶著沉重的心情凝望著雨

It's the end of the world in my mind
在我的心中這是世界末日

Then your voice calls me back like a wake up call
但是你的聲音喚回了我

I'v been looking for the answer
我尋找著答案

Somewhere
在某處

I couldn't see that it was right there
卻不知道答案早已在眼前

But now I know what I didn't know
現在我已了解 之前忽略的一切

Because you live and breathe
因為你存在 並呼喚著

Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
因為你讓我相信自己在我孤立無援的時候

Because you live, girl
因為你存在 女孩

My world has twice as many stars in the sky
我的世界 從此更加閃亮

It's alright, I survived, I'm alive again
我又重新活過來了

Cuz of you, made it though every storm
因為你, 我度過了每個風暴

What is life, whats the use if your killed inside
如果你浪費光陰 生命又有何意義

I'm so glad I found an angel
我很開心我找到了天使

Someone
某個人

Who was there when all my hopes fell
當夢想破滅 你仍對我不離不棄

I wanna fly, looking in your eyes
我要飛到你深情雙眸中

Because you live and breathe
因為你存在 並呼喚著

Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
因為你讓我相信自己在我孤立無援的時候

Because you live, girl
因為你存在 女孩

My world has twice as many stars in the sky
我的世界 從此更加閃亮

Because you live, I live
因為你存在 所以我存在

Because you live there's a reason why I carry on when I lose the flight
因為你存在這是我 就算失敗 我也有堅持下去的理由

I want to give what you've given me always
我要給你 你為我付出的一切

Because you live and breathe
因為你存在 並呼喚著

Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
因為你讓我相信自己在我孤立無援的時候

Because you live, girl
因為你存在 女孩

My world has twice as many stars in the sky
我的世界 從此更加閃亮

Because you live and breathe
因為你存在 並呼喚著

Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
因為你讓我相信自己在我孤立無援的時候

Because you live, girl
因為你存在 女孩

My world has everything I need to survive
我的世界 已經沒有缺憾

Because you live, I live, I live
因為你存在 我存在 我存在

Nice guys finish last
好男人總是輸

That's why I'll treat you like trash
那就是為啥我對妳壞壞

It's not what I really wanna do
這不是我真心想做的事

But, you only date bad guys so,
如果你想要跟壞男孩約會的話

I'll give it my best try to,
我會盡我所能

Treat you the way you want me to.
變成你期待的樣子

I never open a door, or pull out a chair.
我絕不幫忙開門或者拉椅子

You can tell me how your day was but I don't really care
妳是可以跟我聊妳今天過得如何,但我不會很關心

And if you ever get cold
如果你覺得冷了

you'll just have to hack it
妳只能自己看著辦

Cause I'd be cold too, If I gave you my jacket
如果我把外套給你,我也會覺得冷

you ain't sittin up front
對了,你不能坐前座

Front is for the homies you can sit in the trunk
前座是給麻吉坐的,妳坐後車廂倒是很OK!

I never answer my phone, whenever you call it
我絕不接電話,無論妳什麼時候打給我

And when the waiter brings the bill, I never reach for my wallet
如果服務生要我付錢,我絕不拿出我的錢包

Nice guys finish last
好男人總是輸

That's why I'll treat you like trash
那就是為啥我對妳壞壞

It's not what I really wanna do
這不是我真心想做的事

But, you only date bad guys so,
如果你想要跟壞男孩約會的話

I'll give it my best try to,
我會盡我所能

Treat you the way you want me to.
變成你期待的樣子

And I'm beat you in every competition
然後我會在每個比賽裡面把妳電爆

Going out with the girls, you better get my permission
你要跟姊妹出去玩,最好得到我批准才可以去

Wait no, I take that back, you can't go
喔不等等,我收回,妳不能去

House is on tonight, and that's my favorite show
今天播怪醫豪斯,這可是我最愛的節目

Do I look fat in this dress
我穿這件裙子看起來胖嗎

Hell yeah you do, wait let me speak your language
喔對,妳看起來很胖,等等,讓我用妳的話來講

Cows go Moo.....
簡直像隻大母牛

Nice guys finish last
好男人總是輸

That's why I'll treat you like trash
那就是為啥我對妳壞壞

It's not what I really wanna do
這不是我真心想做的事

But, you only date bad guys so,
如果你想要跟壞男孩約會的話

I'll give it my best try to,
我會盡我所能

Treat you the way you want me to.
變成你期待的樣子

But behind the scenes, she means the world to me
但是,事實上,她對我而言是我的全世界

Wanna tell her that she's beautiful and show her that she's loved
我想讓她知道,她很美,而且她是被愛著的

Hold her hand when she's scared
在她害怕時緊握她的手

tell her how much I care
告訴她我有多在乎

But that won't win her heart
但那不會讓我得到她的心

Because....
因為....

Nice guys finish last
好男人總是輸

That's why I'll treat you like trash
那就是為啥我對妳壞壞

It's not what I really wanna do
這不是我真心想做的事

But, you only date bad guys so,
如果你想要跟壞男孩約會的話

I'll give it my best try to,
我會盡我所能

Treat you the way you want me to.
變成你期待的樣子

Is this the class we can learn how to pick up girls?
請問這就是教我們要怎麼把妹的教室嗎?


看影片學英語 : VoiceTube

What is a brand?
品牌是什麼?

A brand is the differance between a pair of running shoes and a pair of Nikes.
品牌是一雙慢跑鞋和一雙Nike之間的差別

A brand is what people feel about you, your product, the service you provide, or your organization.
品牌是人們對你、你的產品、你的服務、你的組織的感覺

It's part rational, but mostly emotional
這是部分理性,但是大部分感性的

People will forgive a strong brand if it makes a mistake.
如果一個強大的品牌犯錯,人們會原諒它

Remember NEW! Coke?
還記得新可樂事件

Likewise, people won't forgive a weak brand if it makes a mistake
同理的,如果一個弱小的品牌犯錯,人們不會原諒它

remember Gateway computers? We thought so
還記得Gateway電腦? 我們也如此認為

So, what is the secret of a strong brand?
那麼,強大品牌的祕密是什麼呢

The answer is surprisingly simple
答案簡單地不可思議

FOCUS! I'll say it again, FOCUS
聚焦! 讓我再重述一次,聚焦

Great brands stand for something, not a lot of things
強大的品牌代表一些東西,但不是所有東西

For decades, Swedish car maker VOLVO define their brand with a single word-safety
長期以來,瑞士的製車廠VOLVO將自己定位為一個簡單的單字-安全

Well, it seems to work for them
這對於他們似乎是有效的

Sometimes you have to think beyond the category to know what you stand for
有時候你必須跳脫思維侷限 才能找到自己代表的意義

HARLEY-DAVIDSON makes motorcycles
哈雷製造摩托車

Want to guess what they stand for? FREEDOM
想要猜猜看它所代表的是什麼嘛? 自由

Not a more powerful engine, not a more reliable bike, or a smoother ride, freedom
不是一個更為有力的引擎、更為可靠的摩托車、或更為順暢的騎乘,而是自由

Brands are experiential
品牌是體驗性的

Take Starbucks, they differentiate themselves in many ways and offer a consistent brand experience in every Starsucks you visit
以星巴克為例,他們在許多方面與眾不同,並在每一間星巴克提供一致性的品牌經驗

They even have their own language
他們甚至有自己的語言

Starbucks is created in a unique community of coffee lovers
星巴克是創立於一個特殊的咖啡愛好者社群

They speak Starbucksease, and are true brand ambassadors
他們講星巴克語,並是真正的品牌大使

It does not get any better than that
這是最好的事情了

Starbucks have realised they weren't in a business of serving coffee, they were in the business of serving people
星巴克了解到他們不是在提供咖啡的行業,而是在服務客人的行業

So, can you put a monetary value on a brand?
那麼,你可以用金錢衡量一個品牌嘛?

The people at interbrand research can, remember the fine folks at Coca-Cola we mentioned earlier?
在品牌交叉分析的人可以,還記得先前提到的可口可樂嘛?

Care to guess what their brand is worth?
猜猜看他們的品牌價值吧

That's right, according to interbrand about 61% of the value of the Coca-Cola corporation is brand
答對了,根據品牌交叉分析大約61%的可口可樂的價值在於品牌

That's a lot of cash
這是很大的一筆現金

Here's the monetary value of some other brands you will be familiar with
這裏呈現的是一些你可能熟悉的品牌之價值

So, a brand is worth protecting and nurturing
因此,一個品牌是值得保護和培育的

Here are a few key points to help maintain or even grow your brand
這裏有幾點策略來幫你維護甚至成長你的品牌

One, be different, the world is filled with parity products and services
首先,和別人不同,世界上充滿了相似的產品和服務

Make yours stand out
讓自己的與眾不同

Two, be vigilant, Don't allow your brand to do things it shouldn't
其次,隨時保持警惕,別允許自己的品牌犯下不應該的錯誤

Don't be the Gateway computers of your category
別成為?

Three, be relevant
最後,保持和市場的相關性

The market place changes constantly
市場是個變化快速的地方

Make sure your brand keeps up
確保你的品牌跟上

So, who really owns a brand?
那麼,究竟誰擁有品牌?

The brand manager? The VP marketing?
品牌經理?行銷副理?

Brands are owned by the people
人們擁有品牌

It used to be, the company would tell people about their brand
過去,公司告訴人們關於品牌的資訊

It was pretty much a one-way thing
幾乎是一個單向的形式

Now, it is much more of a conversation
現今則偏向一個對話形式

But don't worry
別擔心

This instant feedback can be very useful
如此快速的回饋其實是相當有用的

It gives you a glimpse into what's in the hearts and minds of your customers and it allows you to take action when you need to
它讓你知道消費者的心裏和腦袋在想什麼,並允許你在需要的時候採取行動

It can also help you stay focused, and that's a good thing
它也可以讓你聚焦,而這是一件好事

So let's recap
好,那讓我們複習一次吧

A brand is much more than your logo, or the colur of your truck lid, it's something intangible
一個品牌不僅是你的標誌、車子的顏色,而是無形的東西

It's what people think of you, but mostly on an emotional level
是人們如何看待你,在情感層次上

Great brands are focused, they stand for something
好的品牌是聚焦的,它們代表著一些東西

Great brands are not just seeing and heard, they are experienced, and in a way that is uniquely theirs
好的品牌不僅僅是聽覺和視覺的,它們是體驗性的,並且是獨屬的

A brand can have tremendous value, and should be treated that way
一個品牌可以有巨大的價值,而它也該被如此對待

Keep your brand healthy by being different, vigilant, and relevant and finally, never forget that people, your customers, own your brand
讓你的品牌保持不一樣、警惕性、和跟上市場,最後,不要忘記你的顧客擁有你的品牌

Listen to them, respect them
傾聽它們並尊重他們

Most of all, earn their trust
最重要的,贏得他們的信任


看影片學英語 : VoiceTube


Hello People! We are back.

And today it's gonna be a pretty funny episode , I think
我覺得今天這集應該會蠻好笑的

So we're gonna delve into and explore a few funny...?
所以今天我們會深入研究跟探索一些好笑的...?

Would you say funny?
你會說是好笑嗎?

Funny, interesting, weird habits
好笑、有趣、奇怪的習慣?

Funny, weird, strange?
好笑、奇怪、怪異?

that Asians have that maybe Westerners won't understand.
西方人可能無法了解的亞洲人的習慣

All right. The first one has to do with food, and just like eating a general.
好。第一個是跟食物有關的,概括吃的部分

Cuz I think you guys might have heard about, you know, you're not supposed to stick your chopsticks vertically in your rice, well it's just rude.
因為我覺得你們可能有聽過, 你不應該把筷子直的插在飯上,因為那很沒禮貌

And also, I've heard that people are just wondering why, especially for Japanese, they like slurp their noodles really loudly, whereas in the West, that's considered RUDE!
還有,我也聽過有人很疑惑為什麼,特別是日本人, 他們"吸”麵吸得很大聲, 但是在西方國家,這是非常無禮的!

Because actually in Japan, it's a sign of, like you're enjoying the meal. so you're actually, the louder the noise that you make, the better.
因為其實在日本,這是代表你很享受餐點, 所以其實你發出越大聲的聲音越好

Apart from that, I think there's alse like, you know, when you're at the dinner table, um I think, Asian culture, we all share the food.
除此之外,我也有聽說, 當你要吃飯的時候,亞洲文化中我們都會共享食物

We all have our individual rice, and then just a whole bunch of dishes
我們都有自己的一碗飯,然後就是一堆菜餚

Whereas in the West, you stick to your own plate
反之在西方,你只會吃你自己盤子裡的食物

Or the closest thing is probably what we do during Thanksgiving, you have like a bunch of food on your table, and you're like sharing things, everything is like family size
或者最接近的狀況或許是我們在感恩節的時候做的, 桌上有很多食物、大家可以一起分享,每個東西都是家庭號的

And then all you do is really like, pass the mash potatoes, or pass the peas, or the sauce, and that's the closest you really get to like sharing food.
然後大家會傳遞馬鈴薯泥、豆子或是醬料, 然後這大概是最接近「分享食物」的狀況了

When I was at home in Australia, my friend was telling me how her neighbor, she like was driving down the road, and her neighbor had chickens hanging in the clothesline.
我在家鄉澳洲的時候, 我的朋友說她在開車的時候,然後她的鄰居把雞掛在曬衣繩上

Like an entire chicken? Yeah, I think so
是全雞嗎? -對啊,應該是

Just like hanging in the clothesline waiting for it to dry, or like ripen, or something, or like crisp up, Idon't know.
就是掛在曬衣繩上等它曬乾、或是熟之類的,或者是等它變脆,我不知道

Next one, hahaha, the good-old squat.
下一個,哈哈哈,我們熟悉的"深蹲"

Okay, no but seriously, this is a pretty serious issue.
好,但是認真的,這是一個蠻嚴重的問題

What do you mean? It's not an issue. Because in college, I would go to the toilets, and like, there's a lot of Asian students, right, we have a lot of international student, and there would be signs on the back of the door, that said, "Please, no squatting on the toilet"
你什麼意思啦,那哪是一個問題! -因為在我大學,我去廁所的時候,我們學校有很多亞洲學生,我們有很多國際學生, 然後在門後會有標示寫著:"拜託,請不要蹲在馬桶上"

There's actuallysome held reason behind it.
這其實有一些蠻確切的原因

It says that squatting is better for you, in terms of it improves your digestion, and also your bowel function.
有人說蹲著對你比較好,因為可以促進消化還有腸胃的運作

Not sure how I know that
我不確定我怎麼知道的

So we should all start squatting
所以我們應該都開始"深蹲"!

Not that type of squatting.
不是那種"蹲"

Thw next one on our list, is especially Chinese people from Mainland China, they talk really loudly.
下一個列出來的,特別是中國來的華人,是他們講話非常大聲

I don't really know why they do that, but I remember when I was working before my boss was like wondering if people who are next us were like fighting with one another
我不知道他們為什麼要這樣,但是我之前工作的時候, 我的老闆很疑惑我們旁邊的人是不是在吵架

Because they were like talking really passionately, and they were really loud, that's just how they talk.
因為他們非常激動的在講話,而且又很大聲,但那就是他們講話的方式

And actually, a lot of the time they have a lot of like, their faces look really angry as well
然後其實,很多時候他們的臉也會看起來很生氣

Cuz they're like,(weired noises), but then they're actually talking about, like flowers or something.
因為他們就像是(奇怪的聲音),但是他們其實可能在聊關於花之類的話題

We're not just saying, because it is a fact that they do talk louder.
我們不是只是在說說,他們真的講話比較大聲

And I think there's a lot of theories, like you know, in China, there's a lot of people, so in order to be heard, and you know, speak to each other in public places, you have to speak louder in general to get your message across.
然後我覺得好像有很多推測,像是在中國有非常多的人,所以為了要可以被聽到,還有在公共場所對話, 你通常都需要講大聲一點才可以讓對方知道你的訊息

so maybe, when they came here, they thought it was the same thing, so Probably, and especially when you go, like Chinese restaurants, some Chinese restaurant, like you have to flag them down and you just have to be like, "Hey", you know, like really loudly, otherwise they can't hear you.
所以或許,當他們來到這裡,他們也覺得是一樣的狀況,所以或許是,而且特別是當你去中國餐館,在某些中國餐館, 你會需要攔截他們然後"嘿!"這樣大聲的叫,不然他們聽不到你


Okay, so another one might be pretty obvious to some people, it's removing the shoes.
好的,所以另一個可能對一些人來說蠻明顯的,那就是脫鞋

To me, it's just so obvious.
對我來說,這非常明顯

Like, you don't want your house to get dirty
你不會想要讓你房子被弄髒

That's why when you go to an Asian person or Asian family house, they always have extra slippers
這就是為什麼當你去亞洲人或是亞洲家族的家, 他們永遠都會有多的拖鞋

If you're not comfortable just walking around with your socks, then you can wear these slippers
如果你只穿著襪子走不舒服的話,那你就可以穿拖鞋

But I was told, actually, that it's pretty common in some European and South American countries too. so it's not jsut Asia.
但是有人跟我說,其實這在一些歐洲還有南美洲國家也很常見, 所以不是只有亞洲

I don't know, I think it's just, I don't think this is a cultural thing, I think it's more like hygienic reason.
我不知道,我覺得這不是一個文化問題,比較像是衛生問題

I really think it's about the cleanliness. Yeah.
我真的覺得這是攸關清潔 -對啊

Another one we kind of picked up is, you know,
另外一個我們學到的是



看影片學英語 : VoiceTube
video from VoiceTube

I love you, Wade Wilson.
我愛你,Wade Wilson。

We can fight this.
我們可以面對這個。

You're right.
你說的對。

Cancer's only in my liver, lungs, prostate, and brain
我只有肝癌、肺癌、前列腺癌,及腦癌。

All things I can live without
沒有這些還可以好好活著下去。

What if I told you we can make you better
如果我跟你說我們能夠讓你恢復呢?

You're a fighter
你是一位戰士。

We can give you abilities most men only dream of
我們可以給你所有人都夢寐以求的能力。

Make you a superhero
讓你變成超人。

Just promise you'll do right by me
只要你保證不會騙我。

So I can do right by someone else
那我就可以履行我的諾言。

And please don't make the supersuit green or animated
然後拜託,我不要綠色或動畫類的超人服裝!

One thing that never survives this place is a sense of humor
在這裡,幽默感是從來不會存在的。

Yeah, we'll see about that Posh Spice
呀,那我們走著瞧,Posh Spice(女團體SPICE GIRLS的團員)。

Come on! Don't leave me all alone here with less angry Rosie O'Donnel
唉唷!別丟下我一個人和憤怒的Rosie O'Donnell(美國一位很愛發脾氣的明星)獨處。

Wait! You may be wondering why the red suit. Well, that's so bad guys can't see me bleed
等等!你可能有點好奇為甚麼我穿這著紅色的衣服。摁...這麼一來壞人就看不到我流血啦。

This guy's got the right idea.
這傢伙的想法還真不錯。

He wore the brown pants
他穿著咖啡色的褲子。

Daddy needs to express some rage
爸爸需要表達一些怒氣。

It reeks like old lady pants in here
好臭喔,味道好像老婆婆的褲子。

Sounds like you have a dick in your mouth
你說的話就像有根臭*在你嘴裡。

You are hard to look at
你長得真抱歉。

Like a testicle with teeth
像是長了牙齒的睪丸。

You look like Freddy Krueger face-**** a topographical map of Utah
你長得好像Freddy Krueger 撞到猶他州的地形圖 (暗指他長得很奇怪)。

Exactly
是喔

I'm touching myself tonight!
今晚我要好好享受。

You are haunting. You look like an avocado head had sex with an older avocado
你長得...就像「酪梨」一樣...真令人難忘...。

學習單字;

  • lung = 肺,肺臟,空地
  • prostate = 前列腺的前列腺
  • liver = 肝臟,生活者,居民
  • brain = 頭腦,電腦,智慧
  • bleed = 流血,悲痛,滲出
  • animated = 活生生的,活潑的,愉快的
  • haunt = 常到的地方,生息地
  • reek = 發臭氣,散發,出沒,作祟
  • testicle = 睪丸
  • topographical map = 地形圖
  • avocado = 酪梨

看影片學英語 : VoiceTube
Next Post較新的文章 Previous Post較舊的文章 首頁